Early Life & Modeling Edit
Born to Jennifer Clark (formerly Powers) and Keith Powers, Sr., in Sacramento, California Keith is the oldest of a family of four children. He begun modeling at age nine. He played football as a wide receiver at Sheldon High School. After graduating in 2010, he moved to Los Angeles with his father to focus on modeling, signing with the Wilhemina Agency. He walked the runway for Calvin Klein in Milan, has shot campaigns for Sears and JCPenny ads, did a cover for Sketchers.
In 2013 Powers landed a role in the Warner Bros' comedy House Party: Tonight's the Night. He has played Gutta in the BET hip hop anthology series Tales, and Cameron Drake in the Netflix original film Reality High. He had a recurring role on the MTV series Faking Itand has become well-known for his role as Dr Dre's younger brother, Tyree in the film Straight Outta Compton. He was cast as Ronnie DeVoe in The New Edition Story and since April 2017 has co-starred in Famous in Love on Freeform.
- He had a short appearance as Stringer Guy in Pretty Little Liars in 2013.
- He plays the main character, Quentin in Warner Bros' House Party: Tonight is the Night.
- In 2015 he played Tyree Crayton, younger brother of Dr. Dre in Straight Outta Compton, a biographical drama based on Hip-Hop group NWA.
- The New Edition Story based on R&B group New Edition was released in 2017, Powers portrayed Ronnie DeVoe.
- He plays Cameron Drake in #RealityHigh.
- In 2017 to present he has starred alongside Belle Thorn and Carter Jenkins as Jordan Wilder.