|“||Let me be clear about one thing: Just because I'm writing in this doesn't mean I've suddenly become a self-help junkie. Sorry, but I've just never bought into "positive affirmations" and all that touchy-feely BS. But I can do this. It's only eighty-six more days, and then I get my life back. I can do this. I made a mistake—a series of them; some I don't even remember—but don't we all? But if being a big, ole mess of a teenager has taught me anything, it's that there's nothing you can do that can't be undone…right? Even the things you know you need to fix that you're constantly saying that you'll get around to. Who am I kidding? Sometimes, we do screw up—irreparably—but messes can be cleaned up. A wise man once said, "There is a wisdom that is woe, but there is woe that is madness." I don't know about the wisdom part, but the madness is definitely setting in. One day at a time…||”|
"Blackout" is the pilot episode of season 1. Along with its following two episodes, Blackout was released on-demand on 18 December, 2015. This episode debuted on Freeform on 25 January, 2016.
When her high school guidance counselor confronts her about the severity of the situation, Maddie can't see the problem with her hard-partying ways.
- Jessica Sula as Maddie Graham
- Sebastian de Souza as Wes Stewart
- Alexis Carra as Cynthia Molina
- Daniel Franzese as Vern Testaverde
- Kyla Pratt as Trish Collins
- David Witts as Craig Weiner
- Sharon Leal as Charlotte Graham
- Paula Jai Parker as Margarita Jean-Baptiste
- Lindsay Pearce as Rebecca Granger
- Meg DeLacy as Nyla
- Haley Lu Richardson as Ellie Dennis
- Maddie blew a .120 BAC on the breathalyzer.
- The 24-hour detox center Maddie went to was Brandt Burgoyne Treatment Center. The room for the strip search was 248.
- The Five Stages of Grief: Teenage Edition:
- Craig has been a counselor at Springtime Meadows for two years.
- Craig is 25 years old.
- A nickname for Craig is "Craig-Cray", by Trish.
- Douglas' nickname: Mr. I'm-Gonna-Rip-Your-Head-Off.
- Maddie's father, James Graham, gave her a unicorn structure, which plays the theme from Ice Castles, though she doesn't know what that is.
- James Graham died on Memorial Day; Maddie was 14. He was killed by a drunk driver.
- Trish's nickname to Maddie: Mama.
- Cynthia's license plate number is 2FAN321.
- Cynthia is friends with Maddie's mother, Charlotte.
- The name of the high school Maddie attends is Parsons Bell High School.
- There's a hole in the back fence of Springtime Meadows.
- Vern's nickname for Craig: Weiner Dog.
- Vern is best friends with Cynthia.
- It was Charlotte who had Cynthia conduct a "random" locker search on Maddie.
- Charlotte found drugs, booze and a bong in Maddie's room.
- Charlotte's nickname for James: Jamie.
- Douglas and Rebecca were together; he left the facility, but relapsed and was arrested.
- Maddie had a chance to leave Springtime Meadows and be placed in a teen facility, but decided to stay.
|This gallery only shows four pictures, randomly selected, related to the subject of the article. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- ↑ SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals Update: 1.25.2016 (English). showbuzzdaily.com.
|Season 1||Blackout • The Art of the Deal • Surrender • Parties Without Borders • My Loose Thread • Heaven Backwards • Sick as Our Secrets • The Weaklings • Your Side of the Street • (Be)Coming Clean|
|Recovery Road: Episodes|